Monday, June 4, 2012

Too Faced Natural Flirt Kit

I am one very lucky girl! I went shopping yesterday with my best friend, and one of our last stops was the Sephora. That's where I spotted the very last (!) Too Faced Natural Flirt kit. I was doubting to buy it since it was €35,- (it was usually €43,- so I'm very lucky) and I found it a tad expensive. But I came to the decision when I thought 'well, It's a limited edtion', so I bought it and I am very happy with it. This article will be a full review on everything that is in the kit.





The package contains a full-size bronzer, lipgloss and eyeshadow, and a mini of the Candlelight Shadow Insurance, the Lashgasm mascara and a Petite Pouf brush.
Okay let's start.

The Bronzer
The first thing is this beautiful bronzer called 'Pink Leopard'. I mean, look at it. It is gorgeous. The colours, the packaging, the pattern. Unf. This bronzer is a full-size, which makes it even better, because this baby costs €25,- on it's own! I am not looking forward to get my brush in this lovely bronzer, but I can't just let it stand there to be pretty. It has some brown, bronze (duh, bronzer?) and some pink in it which makes the perfect combination. Me like!

The swatch of the bronzer. I know, not a really good picture.


The Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow is called 'Magic Mushroom', and it is a soft pink with a golden sheen in it. This on it's own costs €21,- (!) That's so expensive! It is really pigmented and such a lovely colour. This will look amazing in summer with some other pink and golden tones. Me also like!
The swatch of the Eyeshadow.


The Lipgloss
This lipgloss says it is a 'volumizing lipgloss with lip injection comfort plump'. Wow. Okay, I thought it would just give volume, but when you apply it on your lips, it get's cold, and it starts to tingle. I was really suprised, because I though I was allergic or something! The tingling goes away pretty fast, but it feels very weird. The colour though, is really lovely, it's a dark pink with a little tone of purple in it, and it's called 'This Is Pretty'.  It costs €23,95 for as far as I could find it. The lipgloss it's self if sticky, but that only means it stays on longer! Likelikelike!


Candlelight Shadow Insurance (mini)
I heard a lot of good things about this eyeshadow base, so I was very happy to find this in the Natural Flirt kit. It's an eyeshadow base with a hint of the candlelight powder in it, which is really beautiful. This is a 5g one, the original is 12g, and it costs about €16,50. You only need a teeny tiny drop of this under your eyeshadow. I really love it!

The swatch!


The Mascara (mini)
There is also a mini of the LashGASM mascara in the kit, and I really like new mascara's to try out, since I haven't really found the perfect one that does not get clumpy! Anyways, I haven't tried the mascara yet (bad me), but I heard it's a good mascara for people with long lashes, so I have pretty high expectations from this!  This 3.9 ml one. I couldn't find the price but as soon as I know this it will be posted.


The Petite Pouf brush (mini)
And last but not least, this super cute little brush! Look at it, it is so so so cute! You can't see how tiny it is on the picture, but it really is tiny. The brush it's self is really soft and easy to use at home or on the go. Because it's so small, you don't really know where to use it for, but I'm using it to apply the bronzer on my cheekbones and temples. (can't find the price of the original one)


Hope you liked the review, questions are welcome in the comment section.
xoBlaze











1 comment: